Live the Magic in 2015
Luxury Weekend Retreat
January 30 – February 1 at the Cannery Pier Hotel in Astoria, Oregon
Get Soul Aligned. Get Soul Inspired. Get Your Dream Life On.
Our intimate, in-person retreats are one of my most cherished ways to share with Magic Makers on the path, and I am thrilled to be able to offer this luxury weekend retreat at the Cannery Pier Hotel – one of the TOP 25 luxury hotels on the West Coast & one of my absolute favorite hotels to stay at – to all of you.
There is limited space available for this retreat – including hotel rooms (The Cannery Pier regularly sells out on weekends and will only be holding a limited number of rooms for us through January 12, 2015!) and so if you feel the “yes” – register and join us today!
During this retreat weekend, we are going to set the tone for 2015 in a divinely magical and out-of-this-world way. So…
- If you’re ready to make 2015 your best, most abundant year yet and want the body-mind-Spirit alignment to make it so, this retreat is for you.
- If you’re craving a close-knit, powerful community of heart-centered, spiritual Magic Makers, this retreat is for you.
- If you love luxury, connection with the Divine and feeling oh-so-good in every way, then this retreat is for you.
What You Can Expect to Receive Over the Weekend:
- Intimate connection with your Soul, inspiration and living your life’s purpose.
- Practices, tools and next steps for living the life of your dreams.
- Greater connection to wealth, abundance and living the life of your dreams.
- Increased intuitive abilities.
- Release of limiting beliefs, fears and events that no longer serve your highest and most abundant life expression.
- Enhanced relationships with those closest to you.
- Improved, enlivened and more aligned physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
- Enhanced sex life – with yourself and with your current or future partner.
- An expanded community of support, expansion and joy on the Spirit-Led path.
- More magic – synchronicities, flow and joy!
Attending the Magic Retreat was the most important decision I have ever made. It was the first step, the YES to stepping into a life of magic and Big Love. Being in the beautiful container of the weekend, connecting to Spirit and my fellow magic makers, and receiving so many group soul alignment sessions I was finally able to commit to the life of my dreams and realize my own magic.
Here’s how it will all go down:
- Retreat will be held Friday, January 30 at 5pm (5-6p wine & apps, 6-6:30p registration, 6:30pm evening session begins) and goes through Sunday, February 1 at 12noon.
- Yummy additions include Friday night wine & apps, Friday night end of session champagne toast, Saturday breakfast, Saturday lunch at Bridgewater Bistro, Saturday wine & apps, Sunday breakfast. Water, hot water and organic teas available throughout the retreat.
- Cost for the retreat, not including lodging and additional meals is: $499
- Retreat will feature 5 group Soul Alignment BodyTalk sessions on the topics of living your Soul’s purpose, intuitive abilities, living the life of your dreams, abundance & money – all to support you in kicking off 2015 and making it your best year yet.
- In addition, meditation, journaling, breathing exercises and more will be included. We will be celebrating as we align more fully to who-we-really-are!
- Book your hotel room for $159 + tax (regularly $209) by calling 503.325.4996. Make sure to book under the Heather Strang Retreat room block to reserve your discounted rate. Rate expires 01/12/15.
- It is strongly encouraged that everyone stays at the retreat location to dedicate the entire weekend to this deep, never-before-experienced soul aligning journey.
I resisted Heather’s first retreat because I thought I wasn’t good enough to treat myself to such a healing weekend. I’m glad I got past that block! The luxurious getaway was very nourishing, and the weekend was power packed with spiritual epiphanies, magical alignments, and practical insights. Even better is the strong network of new friends I walked away with, each of whom i lean on for guidance and support almost daily. Forever grateful!
- You have a deep desire to live your Soul’s purpose fully in this lifetime.
- You love living a Spirit-Led life.
- You want to live a life of greater wealth, health, joy and living your Soul’s purpose.
- You feel ready to devote focused in-person time to clearing out the limitations within through a place of light and joy.
- You love to celebrate with yourself and with others.
- You love spending time in luxury and bliss.
- You believe everything is energy and know that you have the power to create all that you desire in your life.
- You are open to receiving deep alignment work and take responsibility for your own personal journey.
- Reading this makes some part of your body-mind-Spirit light up!
For me the retreat was definitely life-changing, even a co-worker mentioned to me yesterday that since the retreat I’ve gained lot of self-confidence for living fully my soul’s mission, feeling ready to be on my own as a BodyTalker – all in 3 days. Also I’ve connected with wonderful people that I’ll never forget, & that is truly amazing.
Friday, January 30
- 4pm – Cannery Pier Hotel Check-in
- 5-6p – Wine & apps in main atrium/lobby area
- 6-6:30pm – Retreat check-in begins in front of Union Fish room (our retreat home for the weekend).
- 6:30pm – Evening Session begins
- 9:30pm – Evening Session closes with champagne toast
Saturday, January 31
- 10am – Morning session begins
- 12:30pmish – Walk over to Bridgewater Bistro for catered lunch (not required, but is included in retreat cost).
- 12:30-3:30p – Lunch/Relaxation/Spa break
- 3:30-5p – Afternoon session
- 5-6p – Wine & apps in main atrium/lobby
- Night for fun, relaxation, spa time
Sunday, February 1
- 10am-12noon – Morning session
- 12noon – Hotel Checkout
- 1:30-3p – Final session for integration and next steps
- 3-5p – 1:1 sessions. SOLD OUT
Our Retreat will also feature Blessed Knits – hand-made with love, cleansed and charged with high frequency essences and infused with good vibrations! Each infinity scarf, called a “circle of goodness” comes with a hidden charm to inspire and delight you. Handmade by local Vancouver actor, energy alignment specialist and all-around happy and balanced person Christine Barrie, Christine takes joy in creating knits that inspire you. The luxury collection includes yarns of baby alpaca, silk and merino wool in delicious colors and will be available at our retreat. Each scarf has received a BodyTalk session to bring benefits to the recipient further accelerating the weekend of Soul Alignment!
*Subject to change, per Spirit.
This is leading-edge, high-vibrational, Spirit-led Soul Alignment. Your Soul knows if this is the aligned retreat for you.
All you have to do is heed the call.