Do What You Love – Live Your Soul Purpose 4-Week BodyTalk Healing Intensive, September 17 – October 8
"Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life." -Wayne Dyer
This Healing Intensive is for you if:
- You’ve been feeling pulled to live, work and play more fully from your soul.
- You know you’re here for something more, but just aren’t 100% sure what it is.
- You have a vision for the life you want, but no matter how hard you “try” – it fails to come to fruition.
- You’re tired of your current reality, and want to create something more.
In this 4-week intensive you’ll:
- Receive tools to live each day from your soul, doing more of what you love.
- Create more joy, love and abundance in your life.
- Release unconscious belief systems and fears that are keeping your soul purpose out of reach.
- Receive inspiration to follow your heart on any topic, project or opportunity that moves you!
- Weekly, group BodyTalk sessions for 4 weeks, on Monday evenings at 7pm in SW Portland. Each week we’ll focus on a specific part of the 4-step Do What You Love – Live Your Soul Purpose process. Please note: If you can’t be in attendance – no problem, call-in information available for people outside of the Portland area. If you have to miss a session, you will still receive the healing remotely and we’ll set up a one-on-one via phone afterwards to review what occurred during the healing session and to answer any questions.
- Dates: September 17, 24, October 1, 8
- Weekly Coaching worksheets designed to support your soul healing process.
- Support of like-minded individuals who are co-creating their soul purpose right along with you.
- Private Facebook group forum to share insights, aha’s and challenges throughout the 4-week journey.
- Unlimited email access to me for insight, idea exploration and intuitive guidance.
- 30 minute Coaching session, 2 weeks after completion of the healing intensive to keep you on track and create next steps.
You get all of this for only $225.*
(Individual Coaching & BodyTalk sessions alone exceed $600+.) *Payment plans available. No one will be turned away based on financial need.
So, now, onto the questions. Cuz I know you have them.
Why BodyTalk? And BTW – what the heck is it anyway?Simply put, BodyTalk is a personal and spiritual development system with a side effect of healthcare. Your life gets better than you ever thought possible and those pesky headaches and body aches evaporate too. Regular BodyTalk has been called the “fountain of youth” (by one of my 60+ year old mentors) and has healed individuals all over the world from a variety of physical and emotional illnesses – from cancer to depression and anxiety to autoimmune disorders and chronic pain. And it’s totally non-invasive and painless. With BodyTalk we are able to effectively release unconscious belief systems, blocks and anything else that might be keeping you from doing what you love and living your soul purpose (or having anything else you might desire). here to see how I’ve left the path most traveled to carve out my very own soul-centered life. In truth though, it’s not about me. It’s about the power of BodyTalk working together with the collective consciousness of a group of like-minded individuals to heal on the deepest levels possible. This healing will allow all of us to be who we really are, in every aspect of our lives. With this combination, we are unstoppable. Now, doesn’t that just sound delicious? Join me!
What people are saying:“I got more out of this 4-week healing intensive than I have out of the past 2 years of counseling. I am so grateful for BodyTalk.” –M.O., 42 “The BodyTalk Healing Circles have provided a gentle and powerful shift in my awareness of my healing. Sharing the experience with others similarly aligned has provided a profound depth and security. I highly recommend these to anyone interested in trying BodyTalk or extending their experience beyond individual sessions.” –K.D., 35 “I am feeling more at peace than I have in a long time. I'm very thankful for BodyTalk." –M.T, 53
So how do I sign up?Great question! It’s easy – just click here to reserve your space in this 4-week course. Questions? Email me directly. And please note limited space is available – so please get your RSVP in today.
Posted: August 19th, 2012 under Uncategorized.